Frozen Frog Legs
An atout signature dish. Fresh local frog legs are simply sautéed in a pan till crispy and finished off with butter, shallots, garlic and parsley. Make yours at home!
Locally raised American Bullfrogs raised without usage of antibiotics, hormones or steroids.
Size - 300gm
Shelf life - Frozen 6 months
Sautéed Frog Legs with Garlic & Parsley
- Thaw frog legs in fridge
- Dab dry with a paper towel and season with salt & pepper.
- Coat with a layer of plain flour
- Heat oil over high heat in a nonstick skillet. Once the oil is smoking, add frog legs and cook until golden brown.Flip frog legs over and cook the other side till golden brown.
- Remove from heat and place on a plate to rest.
- Reduce heat to medium and wipe-out skillet with a paper towel.
- Add butter and cook shallots and garlic just until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
Add frog legs tossed it well.
- Add chopped parsley and serve