(Vacuum Packed) Larnaudie Duck Leg Confit
Originally and emblematic of South-western cuisine, this perfectly soft duck leg is confit in its fat as tradition dictates. From a traditional breeding in the heart of the South-West, you are guaranteed a refined product, vacuum-packed for more freshness. To be served with vegetables: porcini mushrooms, green beans or sautéed potatoes with garlic and parsley, delicious!
Deliver chilled: In a vacuum bag
Serving size: 1 pax
Ingredients: Duck leg from the South-West (75% - origin France), duck fat, salt.
On a Stove
- Place bag into hot water or microwave for 10 seconds
- Cut the package open
- Pour melted duck fats onto pan
- Fry duck leg *skin down on pan
- Oven baked for 10mins at 180 degrees
- Enjoy it with your choice of sides