Whole Piquillo Peppers
Whole Piquillo Peppers with an exquisite flavour and an intense red colour, made with carefully selected and packed peppers to preserve all their properties.
Piquillo Peppers Stuffed with Cheese
2 tablespoons finely diced shallots
1 scallion (white part only), thinly sliced
1 1/2 teaspoons aged Spanish sherry vinegar
1 can piquillo peppers, drained
100gm soft cheese of your choice, *recommend strong cheese
1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- Dressing- Whisk shallots, scallion and vinegar in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Slice open the top of each pepper to create a pocket.
- Spoon cheese into peppers, dividing it equally among them.
- Heat a large frying pan over medium heat; coat with olive oil.
- Cook peppers, flipping once, until cheese begins to melt, about 30 seconds each side. Transfer to a platter. Sprinkle with parsley and thyme.
- Drizzle dressing over peppers and serve.