(Pre-Order, arrival on 7th June) Bordier Yuzu Butter
Inspired by a trip to Japan, 2006
The yuzu, a cross between a wild mandarin orange and a lemon, is folded into lightly salted butter. Elegant and fresh, it provides a marvelous bittersweet coating for a baked cod fillet en papillote. On a slice of bread, it can’t be beat with a lovely strawberry jam.
Can be used for: Bread with Jam. Do note salt content is similar to salted butter.
- Advance order of minimum 9 days
- Shelf life of 10-15 days from arrival
- Butter to be kept at 2-5 degrees
- Self-Collection Recommended
- Not applicable for further discount