(Pre-Order, arrival on 7th June) Bordier Smoked Salt Butter
The sea salt is “smoked” according to the Norwegian tradition thanks to the association of different spices. This subtle blend of pepper, fried onion and curry gives the incredible “smoky” aroma and the butter’s aromatic richness.
Enjoy it on mashed potatoes mixed in with a few mushrooms sautéed in smoked butter, as well as in so many other dishes like braised endives or simmered leeks.
Can be used for: Bread, Steaks, Sauces
- Advance order of minimum 9 days
- Order before Wed 10am for Tuesday arrival
- Flown in from France every Tues
- Shelf life of 10-15 days from arrival
- Butter to be kept at 2-5 degrees
- Self-Collection Recommended
- Not applicable for further discount
Shelf life of butters: 2 weeks