(Pre-Order, min 7 days) Bordier Buckwheat Butter (125g)
A tasty link between two staple ingredients in the history of Breton cookery! The butter brings out the bewitching taste of roasted buckwheat, the salt enhances its earthy qualities, and the crunchiness of the grains surprises the palate.
Like buckwheat crepes, its powerful, almost religious taste goes with all sorts of flavors, and can be used both with savory dishes (poultry, flat oysters, grilled lobster), as well as pastries (shortbread dough, crumble, chocolate lava cake, and so on).
Can be used for: Bread, Poultry, Desserts
- Advance order of minimum 7days
- Order before Wed 10am for Tuesday arrival
- Order before Friday 10am for Friday arrival
- Flown in from France every Tues & Friday
- Shelf life of 10-15 days from arrival
- Butter to be kept at 2-5 degrees
- Self-Collection ONLY.