(Vacuum Packed, Cold) Braised Kurobuta Pork Cheeks
A traditional classic French hearty dish. The kurobuta pork cheek is slowly braised till soft and tender. Best to be served alongside some smooth mashed potatoes.
Deliver chilled: In a vacuum bag
Shelf life: 7 days from delivery date, store in the fridge at 0°C to 3°C or 1 month in the freezer
Serving size: 1 pax
Ingredients: Kurobuta pork cheeks, onion, garlic, carrots, celery, herbs.
In a Water Bath
- Simply place the bag in simmering water for 40-45minutes (Do Not Place The Bag In Boiling Water, Water Should Not Be Above 85'C)
- Open package and pour into a microwavable box, partially open the lid of the box
- Process 6 minutes at 800W then stir, repeat process if necessary
- Remove from microwave
- Serve and enjoy
In a Sauce Pan
- Pour contents into a pan
- On a low/med heat, slowly warm up the stew
- Stir the contents to ensure the bottom does not burn (for around 30mins)
- Adjust the seasoning, serve and enjoy
Not applicable for further discount.