Claypot Braised Kurobuta Pork Cheek with Carrots, Baby Potatoes & Thyme
A traditional classic French hearty dish. The kurobuta pork cheek is slowly braised till soft and tender. Best to be served alongside some smooth mashed potatoes.
Delivered: Hot and ready to eat
Shelf life: 4 hours after delivery
Serving: 2 pax
Ingredients: Kurobuta pork cheeks, onion, garlic, carrots, celery, herbs.
- Partially open the lid of the box
- Process 2 minutes at 800W then stir, repeat process if necessary
- Remove from microwave (be aware of hot temperature)
- Serve and enjoy
- Pour contents into a pot
- On a low/med heat, slowly warm up the stew
- Stir the contents to ensure the bottom does not burn
- Adjust the seasoning, serve and enjoy