Braised Milk Fed Dutch Veal Cheeks in red wine
A classic dish of mouth-watering tender veal cheeks. The cheek muscle must be slow-cooked in order to achieve maximum softness, as it is a working muscle full of flavour. Best to be served alongside some smooth mashed potatoes.
Delivered: Hot and ready to eat
Shelf life: 4 hours after delivery
Serving: 2 - 3 pax
Ingredients: Milk fed veal cheek, onion, garlic, carrots, celery, red wine, herbs.
- Partially open the lid of the box
- Process 2 minutes at 800W then stir, repeat process if necessary
- Remove from microwave (be aware of hot temperature)
- Serve and enjoy
- Pour contents into a pot
- On a low/med heat, slowly warm up the stew
- Stir the contents to ensure the bottom does not burn
- Adjust the seasoning, serve and enjoy