(Pre-Order, arrival on 16th - 17th June) Bordier Plain Butter, Semi-Salted (250g)
Rustic and noble, it conveys its creamy taste and smacks of caramel and hazelnut in the summer. Semi-salted butter is the heady taste of fine salt (2.8%), a burst of flavor to enjoy simply, on the edge of a slice of bread.
The semi-salted butter can easily adapt to all of your recipes! From a slice of bread to Breton shortbread, chocolate cake, and fattened farm hen with lobster.
- Advance order of minimum 9 days
- Order before Wed 10am for Tuesday arrival
- Flown in from France every Tues
- Shelf life of 10-15 days from arrival
- Butter to be kept at 2-5 degrees
- Self-Collection Recommended
- Not applicable for further discount